Monday, December 31, 2007

STIE PETRA BITUNG

In terms of education, Bitung is no difference with other cities in Indonesia. It has several education institutions that equal a university. One of them is STIE PETRA. Education is very important to this city as stated on its vision namely "to be an industrial and maritime city which has capable, independent and SADAR human resources". SADAR stands for Sejahtera, Aman, Demokratis dan Religius, it means prosperous, safe, democratic and religious. To actualize that vision, STIE PETRA takes its part to bear qualified human resources. Its graduates have been employed by either government or private sectors in Indonesia. To bear a qualified graduate, this education institution is supported by fairly nice infrastructures and facilities.

I had spent four years to study there. Bunch of unforgettable memories will always follow me wherever I go. The first time I stepped my feet at the campus, I felt gracious welcomed. From the very beginning process of new student registration until I felt how resentful but funny it was, being a freshman during the hazing time. It is truly memorable. Studying at STIE PETRA Bitung was not easy for me since I had to work at the same time to finance my study on my own. Luckily, this institution has flexibility of college schedule. It has morning and evening class that means I could adjust my class schedules with my work hours. That was the reason why I chose this institution to study at moreover it also has a program that I like to dig deeply. STIE PETRA offers two majors of study, Accounting and Management.

To me digging up knowledge at this institution is favorable. That is why I wrote this and dedicate it to my STIE PETRA of Bitung as a grateful expression from my deepest and humble heart.

9 comments:

  1. Finaly I found an article about my campus. Apa kabar STIE PETRA sekarang? Saya alumni angkatan III. Salam buat teman-teman se-angkatan. Ungke, please post any latest information about PETRA :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PETRA2000, Welcome to this blog and thanks for being the first to put a comment on this posting. The aim of why I penned this article down is to get in touch with every body who wants to know more about STIE PETRA. Just keep visiting this blog to get any latest info of our campus :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love stie petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. new....coment for the future,,,,"--*)
    what is that mean....????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mohon informasi telp dan contact person untuk masuk ke STIE BITUNG ya. pls email me di cathrine_farok@hotmail.com atau ph 08161829535 - Urgent

    ReplyDelete
  6. ANONYMOUS: Perihal registrasi mahasisa baru, silahkan hubungi kampus STIE Petra Bitung di nomor 0438-37525

    ReplyDelete
  7. artikel, jurnal dll dari kampus kami silahkan berkunjung ke sini


    repository unand

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to write your comments down here.
Silahkan masukan komentar Anda di sini.

…… Hi friends, welcome to Ungke’s blog! I am just an ordinary man who is proud of being Ungke and love writing anything that I like, especially related to my lovely hometown, Bitung …… Halo teman, selamat datang di Blog Ungke! Saya orang biasa yang bangga dipanggil Ungke dan senang menulis hal-hal yang menarik perhatian saya terutama yang berkaitan dengan kampung halamanku, Bitung ……